Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Sorry I'm new here

  1. #1
    Inactive Member hanny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where are you all getting the ludwig scanlatins... I really want them lol
    *huggles and kisses*
    Hanny XXxXX

  2. #2
    Inactive Member hanny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Grrr I meant scanlations lol... my fingers are freezing cold so ignore my spelling errors
    *huggles and kisses*
    Hannah

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ah, welcome, welcome ^^

    ludwig scanlation link
    (I hope it's ok to link ^^;; )
    if you take a look around on the Sakura Crisis hp, there's a "scanlations" link somewhere on the right side, if you follow that link and read through all the informative text, you'll find the page with all the S-C scanlations, including the Ludwig Scans [img]smile.gif[/img]

    hope that was a bit of help

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •